Updated: September 8, 2022
COVID-19 Information Page
We ask that you continute to follow our COVID-19 protocols - please wait for your therapist before entering the clinic.
Masks, screening, and hand sanitizer remain mandatory, as per the CMTO. See more here.
MMTC has carefully created policies and procedures based on evolving information from Public Health, WHO, and the Canadian Government to ensure the safety and health of our clients and staff. Things look a little different, but our commitment to your care and well-being remain our top priority.
The following page will provide you with all the information you need to stay up to date with our procedures, and help us all to be as safe as possible.
1) Masks are mandatory for entry into the clinic. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.
2) Alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) is available throughout the clinic and will be given to you at your arrival.
3) All clients are asked to wait outside of the clinic until your therapist comes to screen you in prior to entering the clinic.
4) If you tested positive or have any cold, flu, or Covid symptoms, you are asked to wait 72 hours after symptoms stop. If you have recently traveled out of the country, we ask that you wait 5 days post travel before coming to the clinic.
5) Therapists are required to wear new masks for each client. Therapists' temperatures are taken and logged every day.
6) Staff and clients are required to stay home if they are feeling ill, unwell, or are experiencing any cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms without known cause (i.e. seasonal allergies).
1) Booking times are set for one-hour appointments to allow for control of traffic within the clinic and for our therapists to properly sanitize the treatment rooms. If you require a longer treatment time, please discuss with your therapist so that they can adjust their schedule. Longer treatments may be possible based on scheduling availability.
2) Please arrive no earlier than a minute or two before your appointment time. If you are early, we ask that you wait outside until your therapist is ready to welcome you in. Please note that we require time between appointments to allow our disinfectant to take effect, we appreciate your patience.
3) Your therapist will greet you at the door of the clinic. Please do not enter the clinic before your therapist opens the door. You will be screened at the door, have your temperature taken, and given hand sanitizer prior to entering the clinic. If you screen positive for any questions, you will not be allowed to enter the clinic and your appointment will be canceled.
4) You are required to wear a mask for the duration of your visit, including any time spent on the table.
5) Once your treatment is finished, your therapist will complete your payment and open the door to the clinic for you. We are accepting Debit, Cash, cheques, and E-Transfers as methods of payment. We are also able to e-mail you your receipt so as to minimize contact and paper usage.
We appreciate your understanding and participation in these policies and procedures. Thank you for helping us all to be safe and healthy!
*Please do not enter the clinic if:
you or a member of your household are experiencing any cold, flu, or Covid-19 symptoms
you or someone in your close contact has had a positive Covid-19 test, or has had a contact risk within the last 10 days