Updated: May 18, 2023
Health and Safety Information Page
We ask that you continute to follow our Health and Safety protocols - please wait for your therapist before entering the clinic.
See below for our up to date clinic policies.
MMTC has carefully created policies and procedures based on evolving information from Public Health, WHO, and the Canadian Government to ensure the safety and health of our clients and staff. Things look a little different, but our commitment to your care and well-being remain our top priority.
The following page will provide you with all the information you need to stay up to date with our procedures, and help us all to be as safe as possible.
Clinic Policies: Commencing June 1st, 2023
1) Masks are mandatory in any common area of the clinic (waiting area and office), and optional for clients in the treatment room. Therapists will comply with the client's preference during treatment. If you do not have a mask and would like one, we will provide you with one.
2) Alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) is available throughout the clinic and will be given to you in each treatment room.
3) All clients are asked to wait outside of the clinic until your therapist comes to bring you into the clinic.
4) If you have any cold, flu, or Covid symptoms, you are asked to wait 24 hours after symptoms stop before returning to the clinic. Please do not come into the clinic if you are experiencing any symptoms of the above at any stage.
5) Staff and clients are required to stay home if they are feeling ill, unwell, or are experiencing any cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms without known cause (i.e. seasonal allergies).
1) Booking times are set for one-hour appointments to allow for control of traffic within the clinic and for our therapists to properly sanitize the treatment rooms. If you require a longer treatment time, please discuss with your therapist so that they can adjust their schedule. Longer treatments may be possible based on scheduling availability.
2) Please arrive no earlier than a minute or two before your appointment time. If you are early, we ask that you wait outside until your therapist is ready to welcome you in. Please note that we require time between appointments to allow our disinfectant to take effect, we appreciate your patience.
3) Your therapist will greet you at the door of the clinic. Please do not enter the clinic before your therapist opens the door.
4) Once your treatment is finished, your therapist will complete your payment and open the door to the clinic for you. We are accepting Debit, Cash, cheques, and E-Transfers as methods of payment. We are also able to e-mail you your receipt so as to minimize contact and paper usage.
We appreciate your understanding and participation in these policies and procedures. Thank you for helping us all to be safe and healthy!