Updated: Oct 14, 2020
COVID-19 Information Page
*Please do not enter the clinic if:
you are experiencing any cold, flu, or Covid-19 symptoms
you or someone in your close contact has had a positive Covid-19 test or symptoms, or has had a contact risk
you or a member of your household are waiting for test results
you have been out of the country in the last 14 days
MMTC has carefully created policies and procedures based on evolving information from Public Health, WHO, and the Canadian Government to ensure the safety and health of our clients and staff. Things look a little different, but our commitment to your care and well-being remain our top priority.
The following page will provide you with all the information you need to stay up to date with our procedures, and help us all to be as safe as possible.
1) Masks are mandatory for entry into the clinic. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one at a cost of $2.
2) Alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) is available throughout the clinic and will be given to you at your arrival.
3) All clients are asked to use the intercom system to enter the building. Our call number is 0702. If you call the clinic from your cell phone, we will be unable to let you in - you must use the intercom.
4) The clinic common areas are cleaned and sanitized a minimum of twice daily using both a cleaning solution followed by a government-approved disinfectant.
5) Therapists are required to wear new masks and clothing covers/fresh clothes for each client. Therapists' temperatures are taken and logged every day.
6) Staff and clients are required to stay home if they are feeling ill, unwell, or are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms without known cause (i.e. seasonal allergies).
1) Booking times are set for one-hour appointments to allow for control of traffic within the clinic and for our therapists to properly sanitize the treatment rooms. If you require a longer treatment time, please discuss with your therapist so that they can adjust their schedule. Longer treatments may be possible based on scheduling availability.
2) Please arrive no earlier than a minute or two before your appointment time. If you are early, we ask that you wait downstairs until your therapist is ready to welcome you up. Please note that we require time between appointments to allow our disinfectant to take effect, we appreciate your patience.
3) Your therapist will greet you at the door of the clinic. Please do not enter the clinic before your therapist opens the door. You will be screened at the door, have your temperature taken, and given hand sanitizer prior to entering the clinic. If you screen positive for any questions, you will not be allowed to enter the clinic and your appointment will be canceled.
4) You are required to wear a mask for the duration of your visit, including any time spent on the table.
5) Once your treatment is finished, your therapist will complete your payment and open the door to the clinic for you. We are accepting Debit, Cash, cheques, and E-Transfers as methods of payment. We are also able to e-mail you your receipt so as to minimize contact and paper usage.
We appreciate your understanding and participation in these policies and procedures. Thank you for helping us all to be safe and healthy!